Expert Industrial Component Repair
When you're down, the clock's ticking. Every second a machine isn't working is money lost. We've got your back with experience and training for fast, reliable repairs and service.
Hydrotech offers industry leading service and repair capabilities through in-house, on-site, and same-day virtual service technologies. Our service specialists are available to support you anytime, anyway, and anywhere!
Start Today! Choose the Repair Solution that Fits Your Need
- REPAIR ALL MANUFACTURERS & BRANDS
- ONE YEAR PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
- ALL REPAIRS TESTED TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS
& FIELD SERVICE
- REAL-TIME DIAGNOSTIC DATA
- DETAILED INSPECTION REPORTS
- ELIMINATE DOWNTIME
- HYDRAULIC FLUID, FILTRATION, & PERIODIC SYSTEM CLEANINGS
- PRESERVE YOUR MACHINES LIFETIME & EFFICIENCY
- MANAGE REPAIRS ONLINE 24/7
- QUICK & EASY
- FAST TURNAROUND
- LIVE STATUS TRACKING
Here on Your Worst Days
Connected technologies and predictive maintenance help prevent failures. But even the best maintained systems have breakdowns. When they happen, time is always critical. Hydrotech is equipped, experienced and trained to respond immediately to get you back up and running, and keep you updated continually until you are.
The best way to save on repairs is to avoid them. Hydrotech offers full filtration systems and periodic cleaning to maximize the life and reliability of your equipment.
Hydrotech averages a 3-day repair turnaround - one of the best in the industry. When you send a component in, you can expect it back in a reasonable time.
Our Hydrotech Service & Repair departments specializes in various types of repairs including:
- Pumps - Axial piston, hydrostatic, vane, gear, etc…
- Valves - proportional, servo, directional, logic and cartridge
- Cylinders - Tie rod cylinders, mill type cylinders, telescopic cylinders, etc…
- Complete Power Units - Alkaline cleaning of reservoir, individual inspection and testing of each component within the system to provide a cost effective solution to replacement of entire unit.
- Accumulators - Bladder and piston style accumulators. Pre-charged with nitrogen to customer specifications before shipping.
- Complete Manifold Assemblies - Individual inspection and testing of each component of the manifold. Alkaline cleaning and non-destructive testing services available.
- Hydraulic Motors - Axial piston, gerotor, van and gear motors.
- Heat Exchangers - Shell and tube, air over oil, plate and frame style, etc…
- Lubrication Packages and Pumps - Drum pumps, metering systems, divider blocks, etc…
All our technicians are fully trained and factory certified in the components we service. You can trust repairs will be right the first time, and performed to original equipment specifications.
On Site or In-house
We have a 16,000 square foot component repair facility. But when your line is down, our technicians will come to you. Our service vehicles arrive fully stocked and equipped to solve your issue.
All repairs are fully tested to original specifications before we send them back to you. If we repair it, you can be sure it will work when you get it back. All Hydrotech certified repairs are backed by our 1 year warranty.
Even if your equipment is no longer produced or supported by its manufacturer, we can help. Hydrotech is equipped to overhaul and test almost any component.