Hydrotech, Inc. is an industrial distributor and solutions provider of fluid power and electro-mechanical systems and components. We have a rich and long-standing history in the marketplace of which is maintained by a self-preserved mandate to meet and exceed our customer's expectations. With an extensive line of products and technologies, coupled by strong sense of investment in personnel we provide the necessary resources to achieve one's full potential for success.
Listed below are our current available job opportunities. Click on a title to view complete details of that position. If you would like to apply for a position, please send a resume and three (3) professional references to:
Send email to:
Or mail to:
Or you can send your resume and references via email to Human Resources by clicking the 'Send my Resume!' button under the desired position.
A leading provider of industrial manufacturing solutions for over 50 years, Hydrotech’s automation division is looking for a territory sales representative for Southern Ohio and Eastern Kentucky.
Core responsibilities are as follows:
· Maintain and increase revenue within assigned accounts or APR
· Present and consult prospective customers offered solutions
· CRM opportunity pipeline and sales lead management
· Strategic account development (prospect, plan, forecast, and execute)
· Comply with key sales performance goals
Key performance indicators:
· Maintain a minimum double-digit growth year over year
· Regular development of new customers
· Minimum 3-5 new opportunities per week
· Maintain a CRM pipeline twice-annual revenue goal
· Minimum 2 years of technical sales experience related to:
o Linear motion and handling
o Electric drives and controls
o Power transmission
o Robotics and engineered systems
· Minimum 2 years of electrical and/or mechanical engineering educational experience
· Strong communication skills
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Compensation & Benefits:
· Base salary + commission
· Car allowance + mileage
· Employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision health care coverage
· Minimum 13 days PTO
Hydrotech is looking for a smart, focused professional to join our team as an Service and Repair Technician. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical knowledge to apply troubleshooting techniques and determine repairs necessary to complete the customer’s requested scope of work.
A typical day includes service and repair of various types of hydraulic components and systems including but not limited to pumps, motors, directional valves, proportional valves and cylinders. Also performs service calls at a customer’s facility to troubleshoot hydraulic systems, electrical systems and components using various types of diagnostic equipment.
This position is Monday-Friday 7am-4pm and may require additional hours during evenings or weekends depending on business needs. Local travel is minimal and up to 15% of the time based on customer needs.
Desired Qualifications & Experience: